Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home



Among the many new changes and events in our lives as of late, is the wonderful opportunity that we have had to buy our own home. We never dreamed that we'd be able to build.It has been so much fun to watch all of the stages and faces our house has so far taken on. We have enjoyed going over and taking pics a few times a week to see what they have done to further our home to completion. None of us quite have to words to describe our excitement and gratitude we feel to soon live in our own home.

2 comments:

Ja said...

That is SO fun!!!!! We were lucky enough to build as well and we went every week to see the progress. Sometimes, even more than once per week! I wired the house myself for surround sound and then also wired the family room, living room, and master bedroom with internet cabling! :D

Bev Cobos said...

I am so happy for you guys and love to see the progress on the house. Can't wait til you are in and I can come see you!!