Christmas 2009
This year our little family has embarked on a couple of new adventures. We moved a week ago from southern Utah, to southern Arizona and are in the process of getting settled and adjusting to all of the new changes.
We are also excited to announce the upcoming birth of baby Cobos #4, in May of next year. We had the opportunity of getting an early ultrasound in which this little one appeared to be a girl…but we have one more late ultrasound to determine for sure.
In the whirlwind of our move, I have had little time for holiday festivities- but am very grateful for the opportunity to blog (on my VERY dormant blog) to send our love and Christmas wishes your way.
WES- Is the hardest working man I know. He worked hard at his old job, and is already hard at work at his new one. Earlier this year the St George office was sold to a larger company located near Phoenix. He traveled back and forth a few times, until they asked him to relocate. He is grateful to have a little more responsability, and to feel more effective and able to learn in the company by having relocated to their main office. He of course misses playing softball, and football with his friends, but I am sure it is only a matter of time before he finds more teams to play with.
HEATHER- Is busy being pregnant, and moving in, and raising three very busy little ones…but aside from that I have found over the last couple of years, that I truly love to read, and learn about everything…and it turns out being a mom is the very best kind of school for me so I am pretty lucky.
CALEB- Is seven, and is such a little scientist. He loves taking things apart, and figuring out how they work from the inside out. He loves math like his Dad, and just can’t get enough of it. He enjoyed playing soccer and flag football this last year and is excited to join some climbing facilities in our new area this upcoming year as he has loved climbing EVERYTHING since he could walk.
SAVANNAH- Is four, and is our little sassifrass …and I have no idea where she gets it. She is so much fun. She has enjoyed her creative dancing for the last couple of years, and will really miss her sweet teacher. She is singing all of the time these days, and is our little smiling ball of sunshine. She walks around the house with her purse and plastic heels, or up and down the isles at the store and sings and sings…and doesn’t worry for a second if people are listening or not. I love it.
AUSTIN- Just turned 3 and is hilarious these days. He says the funniest things. He was, before this previous year, our quietest child…and now he talks the most…and yells the most. He has much to say and he will make sure someone’s listening. He loves playing with his brother and sister, and pretending to be a super hero.
We are so grateful for our little ones, for our family and friends and for all of the wonderful people that have helped us with this transition in our lives. We couldn’t have done it with out your help!!!
For those of you whom we moved away from…we already miss you all tremendously…and for those of you whom we moved closer to-we can’t wait to spend time with you all again
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with love and happiness. We are so grateful for each of you, and for being in our lives, and making our lives better for knowing you.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Love, The Cobos Family
Turkey Tortilla Soup
1 week ago



6 comments:
Love the update! And wow, maybe a girl! Congrats! Hope to see you on your blog more!!
So glad to see you are doing well!
Hope you are feeling good too!!;)
Thanks for sharing your picture and updating everyone on your family. I like to see something new every couple days. Can you accomodate me?? (Only in your spare time, right?)
Love Love love the update :) Thanks so much - I miss you and your family. I hope all is well in Arizona. I can't believe Austin is THREE!! I thought he was younger than Koley (who turns 3 in July) for some reason. Oh well... I can barely keep track of my two, let alone your 3, soon to be 4! I hope the pregancy is going well. Miss you tons :)
Congrats on another baby girl, maybe?! We love girls and love the update. enjoy az
Heather!!!! I found you,...again! Your family is beautiful! Scott told me you were moving out there! I am so jealous. Ok so we have got to catch up again soon. I so miss you! Love you.
Post a Comment